Email signatures convey your branding and work as a business card whenever you email someone.
You can create a new signature from scratch or copy-paste it directly from your email provider. To create a new signature -
- Go to Settings > User > You > Mailboxes
- Select the mailbox you want to add the signature
- Click on Create Signature
- Copy/paste or create your signature
- Edit to give a name to the signature > Save
- Click on Save
You can create multiple signatures using the above steps. You can delete a signature by clicking the trash icon and saving it.
- To set a default signature, go to Settings > Mailbox > Advanced.
- Select the default signature from the dropdown and save it.